Wednesday,November 28 -Snowman and Me

November 28, 2017

                               

Rene Bowen
   
Today we are sharing Rene's Snowman and Me card. Isn't it so sweet?
Rene has used Copic Markers and pencils to color this image, she has really done a beautiful job!
Thank you so much for sharing Rene.

I just wanted remind you that we have 2 new Design Team members that will be joining us in December. Oh my gosh, you are go to love Ivy and Maja! I can't wait to see their projects. These two ladies will be featuring Foamiran products, but will be using Magnolia stamps at times as well.

Shawn has new Paper in stock from Lemon Craft, oh it's gorgeous!!
I'm going to have to order before he sells out, these are going to fly off the shelf, I'm sure.
This pad is a 6" x 6" Paper Pad.
Here is a pic on the papers, and a direct link to Shawn's store.
This pad is a 6" x 6" Paper Pad.

Shawn also has some other beautiful things in stock, he will start putting in the store shortly. I will post when they are added, and tell you what they are!  I know you will love it all!

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!
Kim

You Might Also Like

0 comments